Most frequent questions and answers
MyMakBuddy use established and approved payment gateways to process transactions on the platform.
The company is a startup and the capital of the company lesser than Rs 150 million, company is not eligible to have its own payment gateway.
We also give a buffer period to the customers to claim any refund, return or exchange request.
Settlements on the platform by the payments gateways used (PhonePe, Razorpay, Paytm & Cashfree) take one day for settlement into the company’s bank account.
Considering the above reasonable points, sales accrued after an order is marked complete by a Vendor/Seller will only be reflected after 3 days after the order is marked complete.
The same amount can be withdrawn immediately after it gets reflected in the withdrawable balance.
- At least 2 directors.
- Capital. The net worth must be at least Rs 150 million. Moreover, this amount should be increased in 3 years to 250 million rupees.
- The physical address of the business.
- Provide a business plan for the next 5 years.
- Business bank account.
- Compliance with RBI requirements.
- Report from the software certification agency.
- Taxpayer registration number.
- PCI DSS Compliance.
MyMakBuddy plan to have its own payment gateway in the future once the requirement of the Capital cap is met.
Yes, you can. We have your back. We stand with you.
You can always apply for withdrawal in case of a financial emergency. You can apply for withdrawal in such cases by creating a ticket on the Support Page.