ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Johnson’s care for your little ones. And they understand that a baby’s hygiene is something that no parent wants to compromise on. The cotton used for Johnson’s Cotton Buds is pure and soft in nature and the finished products are sterilized and clinically tested before packaging. The baby cotton buds are very thin in texture. Baby cotton buds are safe for babies who have delicate ears. Thus, you can even use them to clean the delicate areas of your baby’s body, such as the gaps between fingers and toes and nostrils. Baby cotton buds can also be used to apply lotions or medicines in sensitive areas.
– Johnson’s Baby Cotton Buds are safe to use and are made with pure and soft cotton, sterilized and clinically tested
– It can be used to clean delicate areas of baby’s body
– Clinically proven mildness for baby’s delicate skin
About the Brand: The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies offers the world’s largest range of consumer healthcare products. Our baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter and women’s health products feature brands trusted by consumers and healthcare professionals worldwide. By anticipating needs and creating solutions and experiences, we help people live healthy, vibrant lives.
– Use Johnson’s Buds after bath time to dry the outer surface of the ear, or anytime to gently remove visible dirt and wax.
– Guide the swab over the folds and creases around the outer surface of each ear. Because this area is so sensitive, it’s extremely important to keep it clean and even more important to use extra care in doing so.
Note: Inserting the swab into the ear canal can result in injury.
Country of Origin: India