This article describes how to get verified as a Vendor on My Mak Buddy.
First of all, login with your Vendor Account. Go to Settings and Verification tab in settings.
- ID Verification : You need to submit your ID here for ID Verification
- Address Verification : Enter your complete address as it is in your dcument.
- Social Profiles : You can associate your profile here with Facebook, Google and Twitter. (Note – It works on web browser only.)
- Company Verification : You can verify your company here by uploading company document.
Click on Start Verification in ID Verification section. There will be three options of ID type available.
- National ID Card (Aadhar Card – MMB may check from UADAI to validate authenticity)
- Driving License (MMB may check from Parivahan database to validate authenticity)
Click on Upload Photo and upload a clear photo of your ID. Then click Submit.
Go to Address Verification section and click on Start Verification. Then make necessary changes to your address if required. Then click Submit.
This step is not mandatory. You can link your profile with social accounts here.
This step is not mandatory. You can upload your company documents here and get your company verified on MyMakBuddy.
That is all in Vendor verification. It’s very simple.
Thank you for reading.