Overwriting Invoice Number gives the ability to customize invoices to give a better unique touch or better invoice management of your store.
The invoices which are genrerated on MyMakBuddy can be customised easly from settings.
Override Invoice Number
Here is how you can overwrite invoice number on MyMakBuddy.
- Log in using your Vendor Account
- Go to Settings
- Go to Overwrite Invoice Number
- Then, option for overwriting Invoice Numbers will appear.
Here is a screenshot of options available for overwriting Invoice Number.
1. Enter the that you want to use in your nest invoice. If it is 100, then your subsequesnt invoices will be 100, 101, 102, etc.
2. You can add prefix using shortcode or anything that you want to add as prefix. Use [invoice_year] for year and [invoice_month] for month.
3. You can add suffix using shortcode or anything that you want to add as prefix. Use [invoice_year] for year and [invoice_month] for month.
4. Enter the number of digits (number of numerical digits in your invoice).
5. Tick this checkbox, if you want to reset your invoice numbering yearly.
That’s all in overwritng Invoice Number. Please contact us if face any issue.