This article will guide you in Store Profile Setup.
Login To Vendor Account
First of all, login using your Vendor Account. It will look like the following screenshot. Then go to Settings.
Store Profile will look like the following screenshot. Let’s cover in smaller parts to understand easily: –
Store Banner And Profile
Upload a Store Banner. Dimensions should be 625X300 (preferably 16:9) or you can crop during upload.
Note : If you try to crop photos which are not in the above dimension, you may not be able to crop. Please contact support if you want any assistance in uploading banner.
Profile progress – 75% for banner upload.
Now upload a Profile Picture.
Profile progress – 15% for profile picture upload.
Profile picture will show up as circular button on marketplace as well as store page. Sample screenshots are shown below 👇🏻
Now, let us complete the remaining profile setup of Part – 1.
- Store Name : Check and update if Required
- Store Categories : You can select more than one category. It’s important to choose Store category to make Customers understand kind of store you own.
- Store Product Per Page : Select number of products that you want to show per page in your store. Default value is 22 (after 22 items on first page you need to click Next to see other items)
- Phone Number : Enter your store’s phone/mobile number.
- Multiple Location : If you store is located in more than one place select this option and enter other store locations.
- Location Name : Enter Location name to identify when you have more than one store location. Otherwise, you can leave it as it is (default).
- Address : Enter your shop address. It will be displayed on marketplace and on your shop profile.
- Save Location : After entering location click on Save Location.
Override Invoice Number
By default Override Invoice Number is not select which means it uses the invoicing system of MyMakBudddy.
If you tick Override Invoice Number, the options will appear as shown in the screenshot below 👇🏻
- Next Invoice Number : This is to be entered in numerical without prefix/suffix.
2. Invoice Number Format : Use this if you want to use the invoice year/month. Use the code [invoice_year] or [invoice_month] respectively for year and month.
3. Suffix : Use this if you want to add any suffix.
4. Number Of Digit : Enter the number of digit that you want to want. Let’s say you choose 5, and you chose next invoice number as 1, then your invoice numbering will start from 00001.
5. Reset Invoice Number Yearly : Select this checkbox if you want to reset the invoice number every year.
Email And More Products
- Email : Check the checkbox if you want to make your email visible on your Store Page.
- More Products : Check the checkbox if you want more products option to appear on product single page view. (Recommended to be checked)
Set your store location. Customers can find you if you set your location from marketplace.
- Enter full address and search.
- You can even include Pin Code.
- You can choose Satellite view for more clarity. If you choose Labels, it will show names of streets and marked places on map.
- Move around the Red Place Mark📍 and set your store location accurately.
- You can zoom in and out using + and – sign. You can also drag around the map.
Terms And Conditions
By default, checkbox for Terms and Conditions is not checked.
If check box is checked, you will have the option of showing your own store Terms and Conditions in your store page.
It is always recommended to have a store Terms and Conditions.
Store Opening And Closing Time
You can also set your store timings. Once this checkbox is checked, you will have option of setting store timings.
If you select this option, remember to set the timing for both opening and closing to show it in your store. If you don’t change the default timing, it will not show up in the store.
- Open/Close : You can set whether store will open on a particular week day or not.
- Store Opening Time : You can set store opening time here.
- Store Closing Time : You can set store closing time here.
- Store Open Notice : Whatever you write here will appear on your store page when your store is open.
- Store Closing Time : Whatever you write here will appear on your store page when your store is closed.
Once Store Timings are set, it will be visible on Store Page like the screenshot below 👇🏻
It is very important to show store timings for those who allow store pickup.
Enter GST Number of your shop. If you do not enter the correct State, GST number will not be accepted by the system.
Go to Vacation
Enter Business/Personal PAN Number here. This PAN Number will be displayed on the Invoice which will be generated when customers place an online order in your store.
If you check the checkbox, two options will be shown as shown in the screenshot below 👇🏻
- 1-Minimum Order Amount : Enter the minimum amount to qualify discount.
- 2-Percentage : Enter the discount percentage.
Once you enter a biography about your store, it will appear on your Store Page.
You can add media, links, texts, etc.
When your store visitors click on the Vendor Biography, it will show up like the screenshot below 👇🏻
If you check this Check Box, a support button will appear on your store.
Enable Live Chat
If you enable live chat a WhatsApp button will appear on your Store Page.
That’s it, it is very easy to set up your store profile. It should not take more than 5 mins.
Thank you for reading.