This article will guide you on how to convert Customer Account to Vendor Account.
Login To Customer Account
First of all, login to your Customer Account. After logging in from dashboard click on Become a Vendor.
Then you will be taken to Account Update Form like the screenshot below. The fill up the form.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name if you want to change.
- Enter your Shop Name.
- Enter shop URL. — NOTE : Shop URL will be checked for availability. It can be different from your Shop Name. If the URL is already taken by someone else, it will not be available. So you may be required to change your URL. Your URL will be www.mymakbuddy.in/shop/shopname. You need to choose “shopname” in the URL based on what you want. URL cannot be changed later however, you can change shop name.
- Enter your Phone Number.
- Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Then click Become a Vendor.
Once your fill up the form and click on Become a Vendor, Store setup will show to set up your account.
Store Setup page will show as soon as you confirm your email. Click on “Let’s Go!” to set up your store.
Note : If you don’t setup your vendor at this stage, you need to go to Setting from Vendor Dashboard and setup your store to make your store appear in the Marketplace.
Then enter the following details to setup your shop.
- Store Products Per Page : Enter the number of products that you want to show per page in your shop.
- Street, Street 2, City, Post/Zip Code, Country & State : Enter address of your shop.
- Store Categories : Select store category. You can select more than one category.
- Email : Choose whether you want to show your email in your store page or not.
- Click Continue.
Once you click Continue above, you will be taken to Payment Setup.
Here you enter your bank details. This is the account on which money will be transferred whenever you apply for withdrawal.
Once your click Continue or Skip this step in payment setup, your store set up is complete.
You can click Go to Store Dashboard ! to go to vendor dashboard or Return to Marketplace to continue shopping. You will be able to see your Shop in the Marketplace.
Please refer store set up article to learn how to show your store in a map and be found by Customers nearby.
That’s all in converting a Customer Account to Vendor Account. It is easy and takes less than 3 minutes.
Thank you for reading.